Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GenerationX - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GenerationX > Topics

Subject: Why believe ?
Replies: 6 Views: 239

waq19 11.06.10 - 03:13am
Hi :-) here in the uk Athiesm (not believing in god) is becoming more and more popular ... Do you beleive in God (thiest) ? Why ? .... Please discuss :-) *

xsicx 11.06.10 - 08:33am
im a atheist too but i think it has sumthing to do with a feeling your never alone and there is always some1 who cares. So in my mind they are mentally week cuz they cant survive without god *

sana_sa 18.06.10 - 04:32pm
if u are a muslim than i must say that its a stupid question....sorry if u mind... *

kashish8 18.06.10 - 07:22pm
M wid u too sana. *

waq19 22.06.10 - 04:29am
Learning is never stupid ... If you close your eyes and ears then you will become weak ... *

kashish8 22.06.10 - 10:46pm
I believe on islam the true religion. Yeah waq, learning is never stupid..im taking my words back.

it is because uk culture is becoming more materialistic day by day. If they do not believe in any religion, it doesn't mean that uk or other western countries have more good values n family culture than eastern countries.

waq19 28.06.10 - 12:31am
I agree with your views kashish ... The 'americanisation' of the west has eroded family values and morality ... My initial question was 'why do you believe' or to rephrase what keeps your Iman strong in the face of materialism ? *

* GenerationX Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GenerationX

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits